19 Jan Producing Videos: 5 Factors That Affect Corporate Video Production Costs
There are no set prices for corporate web videos and production costs can vary greatly depending on many factors. The cost of not producing videos, however, is much greater. Video marketing is a great way to communicate your message to the masses in a cost-effective way.
Too many entrepreneurs who decide to market their products or services with a video try to cut costs by any means necessary. Producing videos themselves, for example, can result in something they are personally happy with, but viewers can tell immediately if the content scripting and editing was done by an amateur.
The good news is that video production costs have fallen significantly in recent years and you can work with industry experts like me without it costing an arm and a leg. Here are a few other things that will influence your video production costs:
- Actors and/or voiceover actors. Are you or people from your company going to appear in the video, or do you want to hire actors? If you have a spokesperson or hire a professional voiceover actor to read the script, it will affect the total production cost.
- Video scripting. A professionally scripted video costs money, but is well worth the investment. Experienced video scriptwriters are able to craft a seamless message that will communicate the benefits of your company, product or service in an easy-to-understand way.
- Set. Will your video be shot outside your company’s office or in a studio? This will have an impact on the price you will pay for your video.
- Additional audio files. You may want to include some sound effects or supplementary sound in addition to the script and you’ll pay more for additional audio files.
- Editing and graphics. Editing is the most important part of the video production process – it ensures the lighting is right, the sound is clear and the transitions from frame to frame are smooth.
Astral Studios: A World Class Online Video Production Company
For more information about video marketing for small businesses, or if you’re interested in our online video services, please do not hesitate to contact us today for more information. If you would like a quote for a corporate web video, please give us a call and our team will be happy to assist. We look forward to hearing from you.